Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The Twins

With all that has been going on
these past few weeks
I decided to scale back
on my Easter decorating.
However,
as I went down into the storage
area  I heard some tiny
voices calling my name.
For just a second I was just
a tad spooked.
Screwing up my courage
I walked back and opened up
one of the bins.
The noises in my head abated
when I saw these sweet babies
waiting for me.
Keeping them company was 
ANOTHER SET OF TWINS
I tried to keep them separate
but they wanted to be together
so I couldn't resist.
Aren't they sweet?
They do make me smile....
Speaking of twins...
There is another set...
My Hero and his best friend, Mikey.
They are scheduled to have their
heads separated soon.
It is hard for them to sit a seat
apart in the movies while they
are in this condition.
Looks like a difficult operation,
doesn't it?
I think I should take out 
a large insurance policy, don't you?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar