Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

BUSY DOING NOTHING


When you have a family there is always lots to do. Every part of the day is taken up with caring for them.
Then the ball of string gradually starts to unravel and one by one they drift away and there's only the two of you left.
I've always been the type of person who likes to keep busy, knitting, sewing or even just reading. 
I feel quite guilty if I just sit and do nothing but I am trying to learn just how to do that.
The problem is that when you get to a certain age you know that time is of the essence and wasting it just sitting staring into space seems wrong.
Is it wrong though?
I've decided that it isn't and that I must not feel guilty if all I want to do is sit in the garden looking at the plants.
What do you think?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar