Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Most Adorable Love Story for Her

Most Adorable Love Story for Her


Once a boy and a woman dating together. They were during a cinema hall. When the cinema finished they started walking together towards the stop. within the mean solar time that they had some good discussion about their life.

Most Adorable Love Story for Her
Most Adorable Love Story for Her

Most Adorable romance for Her


Boy: what proportion happy if you marry me as earliest you expected?
Girl: I can not explain it. But I will be able to be better off than you.
Boy: Have you ever scared for love or money in your life?
Girl: Why did you changing your topic?
Boy: Nothing like that. Say if yes.
Girl: Yes. If you wonder to understand then I'm saying. once I saw you initially time I used to be scared to the touch you, 1st time I touched you I used to be scared to kiss you
1st time I kiss you I used to be scared to like you, But now that I really like you.
Boy: Then what?
Girl: you recognize, I’m scared to lose you. I do not want to lose you.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar