I'm sure you have seen the tortilla chips from Tostitos called "Scoops" right? They are basically tortilla chips in the shape of little bowls. They have finally come out with a baked version that we snapped up at the grocery store this past weekend. So, in an effort to try them out, I put together some fun little taco bowls. No recipe really, but I started out with some fresh garlic in a little olive oil and then added some ground sirlion. I seasoned the beef with chili powder, cumin, paprika, salt, pepper and a couple splashes of Frank's red hot - I didn't measure much, but tasted as I went. Once the sirlion was browned, we filled the little cups with shredded romaine, the seasoned beef and shredded sharp cheddar.
I did add a few bits of diced roasted red bell peppers to about half for color since as I was out of our favorite salsa, but I imagine a bit of that and some sour cream would make these groovy one bite tacos even better!
Here's a sneak peak at a gingery pumpkin muffin I made the other day in our handy toaster oven - I'll talk about these treats tomorrow!

0 Yorumlar