Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

ANOTHER INTERVIEW


After my near miss encounter with the jaywalker the other day, I came down with a cold.  Karma?  I think not.  Rather the trip to the mall for school clothes, surrounded by hoards of people.  I need to start carrying that anti-bacterial stuff with me...

Anyway, I was laid low all week and weekend.  I watched  a great deal of some TV and felt very sorry for myself and ate pasta for the first time is many months.  I recovered enough to enjoy the first hour or so of the Emmy Awards last night and today I am up and in business casual dress for yet another job interview.  Business casual means I am not wearing pantyhose as another job seeking blogger mentioned the other day (hear anything Jen?) 

I am not sure why I applied for this job - I certainly never thought I would get a call.  Maybe that should be my new strategy?  It is a part-time position on the weekend in an Animal Emergency Center.  I like that it is 20 hours a week in 2 days, I like that it is on the weekend so I could still work with my sister during the week.  I know I could be calm and cool dealing with the situations I would encounter (both the people and the animal ones) and all in all I just thought - well, it is not ideal, but I could make some money.

It isn't like we do much of anything on the weekend.  On the other hand, if I am never available, we certainly never will do anything much!  I am a bit concerned about spoiling it for doing things with Ally - again, few and far between...

I have not discussed it with my husband because I suspect he will not understand or approve my thinking and at this point - why bother since I have yet to be offered a job.  So I am going in to see how it goes.  Nothing gained, nothing lost.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar