It's only been a week but it seems longer..........it was a long week! I haven't even blogged too much as I have been glued to the news about the horrific events in our country's capitol. I am not worried or scared but I am damn mad! I am tired of these fools who don't use the brains God gave them to be able to discern truth from fiction and those that know they are lies but continue to stoke the flames of hatred and division. I think there should be laws and punishments for lying! These lies led to the deaths of 5 people and the liar in chief needs to be prosecuted for all the cruelty he has perpetrated on this country and it's citizens and immigrants. I usually try to stay quiet on politics but I'm done holding my tongue! This is my country too and I'm not going to stand by and be quiet while a bunch of "yahoos" try to destroy it!
That being said I did not get a lot of "making" done although when I'm mad I get lots of cleaning done!
I vacuumed and scrubbed floors and shook rugs and did laundry. I did get some treasures in the mail too...........a book of patterns by Teresa Kogut which was so reasonable and now I know why....just patterns no pictures of finished objects except for the 2 on the front cover.
then this pattern which is my all time favorite!
I did work just a bit on the leg of sock #2 and hope to get more done this afternoon watching football. I think I only got about an inch done this past week.
I worked on finishing hexie #9 and started on hexie #10
I worked some on Betsy Glover ...........
I also received my big package of fusible fleece.........
and some Christmas fabric to make a Christmas project bag..........
I've finished watching the 20 episodes of Virgin River on Netflix and really enjoyed it but now I can't wait for the next season! I get emails from Mrs. Darcy on ebooks for sale and this week there was the first book in the series of Virgin River by Robin Carr! It's even better than the Netflix series except for the fact that it is much more explicit which I do not care for but the story line is still great.
I am praying that all of you are safe and well and that a vaccine will come to a neighborhood pharmacy near you! I had to pick up my prescriptions Friday and I asked them if they had any yet and they said no but they are coming soon and they said they had me on the list! I did a happy dance!
Happy Trails!!!


0 Yorumlar