First of all I would like to thank Tammy for featuring my hounds tooth table on her blog, One More Time I really appreciate it. Click on links if you would like to see more.
If you knock on my door and there’s no reply, chances are you’ll find me under my Pergola.
It’s one of my favorite places to be.
After my morning stroll thru the garden with breakfast in hand you’ll find me. . . Under my pergola. Often hubby and I will carry our lunch or dinner plate out there to eat.
when friends come to visit sometimes you will find us. . .Under my pergola.
One of the things I wanted was plenty of seating. Comfy and cozy.
Notice my cute new table I bought on my gal pal trip in Oregon? I love it!
I also wanted to be surrounded by blooms. Usually there are all kinds of blooms in the background. With the heat I have been cutting back like no other. My pots are finally starting to fill out. I have three of these red ones scattered throughout.
One of my Hydrangeas is getting ready to bloom for a 2nd time. The other just finished.
Another thing I wanted was to be surrounded by my vintage treasures. . . under my pergola.
Things like my old wheelbarrow made into a fairy garden.
a vintage step ladder holding teapots planted with ivy geraniums and sedums.
And this old edger turned décor.
My table is not. . . under my pergola, but it is used alot. The décor on it changes quite often. Right now it has blue bottles filled with daisies, a vintage plaid thermos, a sunflower head, and a large insulator I found at a garage sale for $5. I had never seen one that big.
Last night I added this cute bird given to me for my birthday by my friend, Peggy. Isn’t she cute?
My numbered chairs were inspired by Courtney from French Country Cottage.
Leaving you with more pics of what it looks like. . .under my pergola. Some of them were taken when it was partially shaded which isn’t the best.
Won’t you come sit with me. . .under my pergola?
Hugs,
Jann
p.s. Would love to have you share with Share Your Cup Thursday. Just scroll down to previous post.
I will be sharing with:

0 Yorumlar