Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

NEW TARGET FINDS TO TRANSITION INTO EARLY FALL



We are mid summer right now, so my thoughts are always
thinking of new ideas for the fall months, which to me 
begins on September 1st.
I try not to get ahead too much by using September as a
transition month before bringing out the golden russets of autumn.
When I came across this beautiful table runner, 
I knew that this was going to be my inspiration piece
for late summer/early fall.


I added this darling little tray which featured that 
lovely color of turquoise to match the runner.
I love little serving trays as I find they
have a multitude of uses....


The tray was only five dollars, so of course,
I picked up this cute little milk bottle too, for a mere three dollars.
I took this three new pieces and thought it would be fun
to pull together a little kitchen vignette using
other items I had on hand....


And....so it came together using a cake stand, plates,
a farmer's market sign I had hanging in the pantry,


one of my favorite sugar/creamer sets and a vintage silver spreader.
I used fresh limes for color and baked some
fresh blueberry muffins....


I plan on using the glass milk bottle for holiday brunches..
perhaps adding chocolate milk for the kiddos...they'll love that.....


I have used these little country french pitchers so often....
they seem to go with just about anything...
I purchased the plates from HOME GOODS 
many years ago...love the color and pattern...


Wouldn't this be so cute when serving your family
a weekend breakfast?


I love pairing old and new together.....
this little tea towel was another farmhouse style I found at
Target a few years ago.


Another little Target addition....


You just may see some of these items
popping up in October....somehow I
can totally see these with pumpkins and mums...
I would love to see what you plan for early fall.....please share with me!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar