Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Bugger...

seems to be my word of the moment.
Sad, I know!
The thing is, I have a fruity turn of phrase: where this comes from, I have no idea?
My father was very refined and the worst swear word I ever heard him say was ‘Sod it!’  which in my book is very mild.
Where the cuckoo in the nest, that is ME came from is a mystery?
In the old days I would make him laugh with my risqué jokes.
He was a good man...

Edward Sydney Steward...

I miss him and wish I had a tad more of his refinement in my veins.

So many things have happened in my life since he died in 1990: would he have been proud of his only child?
I rather think he would.


A photograph of him and his sister my Auntie Marjorie, affectionately known as Auntie Margarine,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar