
Actor Park Bo-gum will be Enlisted on August 31, Acceptance to Navy Culture Promotional Disease.
"Park Bo-gum has received an Acceptance to Navy Culture Promotion," said Blossom Entertainment, a subsidiary company, on the 25th.
The agency said, "We plan to finish filming the movie 'Wonderland' and Drama 'Youth Record' until Enlisted." "I would like to ask Park Bo-gum to support us so that we can fulfill our obligations in a healthy manner."
Park Bo-gum, who applied for the Navy Cultural Promotion Team, conducted an interview with Navy military musicians at Navy headquarters in Gyeryong-si, Chungnam Province on the 1st. Park Bo-gum is said to have been tested for piano playing and singing skills by applying for keyboard parts.
Park Bo-gum is expected to be active in TVN Drama 'Youth Record' and movie 'Seobok' this year. In April, Kim Tae-yong's new 'Wonderland' crank is ahead. Also in August, the fan song 'All My Love' will be released.
The following is the official position of Blossom Entertainment.
How are you? Blossom Entertainment. I'd like to give you a message about the Park Bo-gum actor Enlisted.
Park Bo-gum actor has received an Acceptance to Navy Culture Promotionalist, and will be Enlisted on August 31, 2020. I plan to finish filming the movie 'Wonderland' and Drama 'Youth Record' until Enlisted.
I would like to ask you to support the Park Bo-gum actor to fulfill his national defense obligations in a healthy manner. Thank you.

0 Yorumlar