Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Priyanka Chopra wows in purple knit and jeans for Esquire Magazine


Priyanka Chopra sat down with Esquire.com to talk about playing the action role as well as where she sees herself in the future.

Priyanka, 35, said: 'I'm an actor and an artist, and I want to go where my work takes me. I don't want to settle for one or two countries, I want the world.'



Priyanka explained to Esquire: 'To me, being an Indian actor, or an actor of South Asian descent, or a woman of color, or an immigrant--whichever title you like--being all of those people and being in America and getting the kind of welcome and love I've gotten withing the industry, it feels like a sense of acceptance.'

The star continued: 'I hope with me getting that acceptance, it opens up the floodgates for more people who look like me.' 




Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar