Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

China Glaze : Ghoulish Glow

China Glaze Halloween Collection
L-R : Its Alive , Ghoulish Glow , Black Mesh and China Glaze Fast Forward Top Coat

I bought this awesome set a while ago .. mostly for the fact that I couldn't get the Ghoulish Glow on its own, and I SO badly wanted to try this novelty polish... Whats not to love about a polish that glows in the dark ??



2 Coats Tip Top Fairy Dust, 1 Ghoulish Glow  and 2 coats China Glaze Fast Forward
Firstly, I still had on the Tip Top Fairy Dust, this Top Coat didn't alter the colour at all (as you can see ).. It might look yellowish in the bottle, but the purple stayed the same. I did apply 2 coats of China Glaze Fast Forward over the Ghoulish Glow, as the Ghoulish Glow makes it look a little matte.


1 Coat Ghoulish Glow, and 2 Coats China Glaze Fast Forward at night time. :)
 So the results are in , a GREAT glow in the dark polish. Was worried with applying the extra top coats, it won't work, but it worked great . :)  The best part was playing with the flashlight and waiting for nighttime to see the glow.. Its so cool ! Even last night , before bedtime , I was turning of the light , and realised my nails are still glowing. Its so cool, and will be perfect for Halloween.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar