Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Weekend Nails:Happy holly-nails!

I'm not really good at making titles so sorry if it sounds lame...

Anyway, i was making some nail art design for Christmas. Although i'm not really going to do my nails yet, but i want to post this asap so if there is anybody out there who wanted to do a Christmas themed nails they would have an inspiration. Sorry if it looks messy, I'll provide a better pic after a couple of days..LOL

This is how my nails would look like on Christmas.

I would have to do it because i want a 'fresh' one come Christmas...i'll do it on Thursday.

I did a white one to show the colors, & i think the white is actually better than the other,ne?
I guess i'll just be using a white base the next time.

Things needed:
  • your choice of base & top coat
  • base color (nude/white is a good choice)
  • red polish or red rhinestones for the holly fruit
  • dark green polish or dark green acrylic for the holly leaves
  • brush with long thin bristles
  • hair pin or dotting tool
  • gold polish for the tips
  • glitter polish is optional
I don't have a green nail polish that i can used as leaves so i just used acrylic. If you have dark green polish then use it. As what you can see, i used the Viridian green, i think Phthalo Green is a better choice. I have Phthalo Green but the cap is stuck tight & i can't get to open it.

Procedure:
  • Paint the base color on your nails. It's better to use either a white base or nude pink so that the holly would really show up. Just ignore the other fingers.

  • Dip the brush on the dark green acrylic so to start making the leaves.


  • I made a pattern too so that you would have an idea how to draw the leaves.


  • Fill the leaves with green


  • If you have red rhinestones use it, if not, then dip the dotting tool or hair pin on red polish.


  • Then make 3 dots where the leaves meet...it doesn't even look like 3 dots. But just look at my middle finger so that you would have an idea.


  • Apply a gold polish on the tip of your nails.


  • Then top it off with a glitter polish or just a clear one. Add a quick dry top coat to make sure that it dries faster & to give it a 'plasticize' look!

I'll show you my nails maybe on my next post. But for now, hope this helped you. I used red rhinestones on the pic above as the holly fruit.

A couple more days & it's already Christmas. Can't wait to see the look on the people that i'm going to give gifts to.

Well, I know everyone's busy with the upcoming holiday preparations. Hope you all have a great day/evening!

Jaa ne~!
^_^

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar